Monday, November 9, 2009

Gracie's work...

Well tonight I started making blankets again - just for the heck of it -  I found the cutest little girl material.  I guess finishing making those blankets this past weekend - brought back the joy I get in making baby blankets.    Someone said it was Gracie working and maybe they are right - I have been avoiding it, couldn't even think of it - even most of the blankets I sent out are uni-sex or male oriented.  I told myself it was because boys have issues then girls - but I just couldn't do it. 

Today is the first girly blanket I have made since Gracie has been born - I made her a quick one when she went in to the hospital and she loved it - it had a lot of purple on it and she of course loved the bright colors and seemed to like purple the most.

Thank you Gracie - for in  your honor I have remembered some joy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment