Thursday, November 19, 2009

Eleven Months today

Today, Gracie would have been 11 months old -  I wonder how long her hair would be,  how many teeth she would have, how much her looks would have changed as she began to turn from infant to a toddler?   Would she still have pudgy cheeks or would she have lost those by now?   Would she look like her mom?   Would she giggle big belly laughs like her brother or have her own unique giggle that would make us laugh too?  She may have even been walking by now - not wanting to let her big brother get anything over on her.

I am sure she would still have a giant smile that would light up our world!!  Big blue eyes that would sparkle. 

I am sure that she is happy and perfect where she is at today and will be our families guardian angel. 

Dear Gracie - I love you - Always and forever!! You will live in my heart, you were a gift to us - you brought about many positive changes in our family and I am thankful you came in to our lives.    Love, Grammie

No comments:

Post a Comment