Monday, September 28, 2009

Hugs from Gracie Lou

I have ordered labels to put on the blankets I made for CHD week. It was because of her that I even came in contact with this issue and the people who are doing this. This past weekend we took my daughter and grandson to see my sister in the "hos-sta-ball" and I kept telling him that he was going to see Aunt Jan and he was happy to going to see her. On the way in, he said Gracie is here? His mom said no, she is in heaven and he said, NO she is at the hostaball and he was insistent up on it. My daughter looked worried and sad at the same time. I just turned to him and said Gracie is not at this hostaball and he was OK with that. Even kids have a hard time with it and I know he really has nothing to relate to heaven. All he knows is that is sister went to the hostaball and has never come home.

No comments:

Post a Comment