Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Another Day

Well I don't have a lot of patience for people I am working with right now and EVERYTHING feels so personal.  I am quick to anger and then it brings on tears which only makes me more angry.  It is just a very busy time at work and we don't seem to be working together, but rather every person for themselves.  Feels like drowning.

I don't think I am in a space that can really differienate between the "normal stuff" at work and my own junk - it all feels like the same. 

I talked with a good friend today who really got my feelings of depression and how hard it is to make it through the day.  I always thought that a person could get themselves out of a depression if they just realized it.  Well trust me, I've realized it and yet still can't pull myself out of it - not really anyway.  I can make myself do things but everything is hard and overwhelming.  So I am just going to try and do what I can and let the rest go for now, quite frankly even that seems like work.  I am just going to take it one day at a time.  

At least I have talked with my husband and he is very understanding -I am luck and grateful to have him in my life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment