Sunday, October 25, 2009

OK today...

Today I attended my twin nieces birthdays - lots of kids around.  There was a baby girl - 6 1/2 months and she had no problem coming to me - a complete stranger, her family was suprised.  It was fun to play with her and yes I kept wondering about what Gracie would be doing - but I never confused who I was holding with Gracie and it felt good to hold another baby and be able to enjoy it.  I have always loved babies, cuddling, feeding, rocking - all of it.  It was good to be able to do it again.  I admit though I was a little jealous of the grandmother who has this sweet baby to enjoy and love and I wished I had my Gracie back.

I seemed to have handled it fine - it didn't put me a depressed mood or anything - it was just fine.    I consider this progress for now  - even it is only for the day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment