Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Six months

Yesterday was 6 months since we last saw our Gracie and held her hand and kissed her face.

Eleven more days till her first birthday - hard to imagine it - what would she look like.   As I wrap the Christmas gifts, I think about all the gifts I would have wrapped for her.  Her brother and cousins of course would have had a lot of fun "help" her open her gifts.    Hard to believe she would be walking and trying to talk.    So hard to imagine - we said good bye to a little baby - she will always be our  Angel Baby. 

I  am frustrated that I don't know how to honor her birthday - I don't want to be morose, but I want to acknowledge it and tell her Happy Birthday.    Maybe I will write her a letter that day - I am no poet. 

Here she as few scratches on her face - she was born with the longest finger nails - she needed a manicure.  Only 3 days old!!


No comments:

Post a Comment