Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Poem - Christmas in Heaven

This was posted on another child's blog - who earned is wings on November 25th.

I guess I should have waited till Christmas for this as her birthday is in 3 more days but it is appropriate.    I will release a balloon and wish her happy Birthday and dream a picture of what she would look like today.  I am picking her brother and we'll make a cake and I will silently sing happy birthday to her.    Still looking for a special charity to make a donation in her honor - I think maybe the Ronald McDonald house or UofM hospital.  

I love you Gracie - always and forever in my heart.   Fly high with all the angels!!



Christmas in Heaven


by Unknown



'Tis Christmas in Heaven

What a beautiful sight!

It's my first one here;

Everything is all right.

The crib is adorned

With the brilliance of stars,

Wisemen have come

From Venus and Mars.

I've met all our dear ones

Who preceded us here;

The reunion was lovely,

An event full of cheer.

And tonight we'll all gather,

In reverence we'll kneel,

For the Babe in the cradle

Up in Heaven is Real.

I think of my family

that I left behind

And I pray that your Christmas

Is as blessed as mine

Please shed no more tears,

For my soul is at rest,

Just love one another;

Live life to its best.

Yes, It's Christmas In Heaven,

So I've heard them say,

Yet, Christmas In Heaven

Happens every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment