Monday, March 15, 2010

9 MONTHS....

I am having a hard time right now - not sure why.  I guess because we  are coming closer to the 1 yr. anniversary - I know it is 3 months away - maybe because it is after February's memories.  I don't know but she sure has been on my mind much more then usual - having a hard looking at baby girl clothes and thinking about upcoming Easter - which was our last holiday with her.  I have a video of her and I can't bring myself to watch it. 

Just feeling a little lost it seems.  Seeing pictures with babies in them even sends little pains to my heart.  We sang Amazing Grace on Sunday and I didn't cry - I sang the whole song and covered my heart with my hand at the end in her memory and of how I last held her.   The seventh of the month passed and I couldn't bring myself to write - not that I wasn't remembering, just couldn't write about it. 

When I get down for a few days, I fear I am falling backwards in the darkness - and I don't want go there again - it is a very scary place.  But I think I am just afraid of it and whenever I feel down - I get worried about it. 

So Gracie - just know I love you always and forever and you will always be in my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment