Sunday, March 28, 2010

Memories....

Today I was cleaning out my sewing room and trying to get it organized.  I found I had alot of material and no time to sew.  So I divided it up and labeled totes so I can find it when I have the time.  In cleaning out I ran across the material I used to make blankets for Gracie and found my grandma's brag book for her.  I found a piece of material of the last blanket she was wrapped in and I cut a piece of it and placed in her memory box that the hospital gave us.   

Hopefully soon I will be able to make more blankets for the children at Mott - it makes me feel good to do that.  I feel  like I am doing something good for others and honoring her at the same time. 

Easter is next weekend and the family will be here - Gracie will be in our thoughts and in our hearts!!

No comments:

Post a Comment