Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Never far from my thoughts...

Gracie has been on mind so much more then usual this month - I already explained why.  Even with 50 hours a week of work and taking a class and having a lot of home work - she is there in my mind at least 10 x's a day. 

Last year she was now throught the worst, or so we thought, and now looked great, but had problems keeping her O2 saturations up - they didn't really know why - they blamed the RSV and then they blamed their O2 monitors not being accurate or she was kicking too much  or whatever else they could think of at the time. 

We were so relieved - thanking God multiple times a day for her recovery.  We just got a reprieve - a chance to be grateful we had her, appreciate her and see grow for a few more months.  I am grateful for that - for I have seen many parents not even get much - but some days it is hard to really feel it because the anger and sadness takes over.

I will be contacting Covenant Hospital - I got a name of  person.  I just really need to talk to them and tell them the impacts of their actions.  I am not threatening or suing or any of that - but I hope I can open some eyes so that they don't over look this in another child and will give them all the possible opportunities to live.

I sure am missing her right now more then ever - difficult day!! 

Missing you Gracie  - Always and Forever!!

No comments:

Post a Comment