Thursday, June 7, 2012

Angel in Heaven - 3 years ago

Dear Gracie,

Hard to believe you left 3 years ago.  Some days it feels like it just happened and others it seems like forever.    You are always with us - our thoughts and prayers and you live in our hearts.     Your brother still talks about out and how you are in heaven with God. 

This year your mom has really turned a corner.  She still misses you every day and you are always there with her - but she has begun to remember the love and not just the loss.    Today I won't be able to spend the day with her, but I know that although she will be very sad today and she will feel your loss more then ever - I know she is stronger.   I know she will remember love to.    It is the love that keeps us together and feel you with us. 

Having that dream of you last fall was so amazing and gave me a lot of peace.  Although I would want you here with us - I KNOW that you are a complete, happy, loving soul in heaven, you are all you could not be here on earth. 

Every time I hear another little girl called Grace or Gracie - I choose to believe it is you letting me know you're with us...  Look for my smile - it is my way of embracing and loving you while you're in heaven. 

Our Love is Always and Forever Gracie -


Love, Grammie

No comments:

Post a Comment